(A 50% surcharge will apply from December 19 to January 26.)
- One hour dog walk (casual): $35 per walk, extra dog $17.50 – so two dogs per walk from the same household will cost $52.50.
- Five days a week regular dog walking: $32 per walk, extra dog $16.
- Other walking arrangements can be negotiated.
- Half-hour cat or dog feeding and cuddling visit: $25; extra pets $10 each up to a maximum of $45
- Second feeding and cuddling visit on same day: $20; extra pets $8 each up to a maximum of $45
- Guinea pigs, rabbits, birds, fish feeding: $25, but free of charge if included with a cat/dog visit.
- Plant watering, mail collection, putting bins in and out are provided free of charge in addition to pet sitting service.
- Cancellation fee: $20.00 if interview conducted and service cancelled.
- Single dog wash: $30 per wash, or $25 if provided along with a walk. Extra dog $20, or $15 if provided along with a walk.
- Pet Skype: $20 per session, in addition to other pet care service/s.
Terms and Conditions
Dogs to be walked must be 4 months of age, fully vaccinated and registered with the appropriate municipal council. They must be compatible with other dogs, familiar with common commands and trustworthy off leash (for group walks). Special arrangements can be made if dogs must be walked individually
- Casual walks are paid for on a per walk basis.
- Regulars pay weekly or are invoiced at the end of the month.
Cash or electronic bank transfers are preferred.
- First booking – 50% deposit at time of client interview, balance payable within 7 days of return home.
- Future bookings – entire amount payable within 7 days of return home.
Cash or electronic bank transfers are preferred. However, other payment options can be arranged.
For further information phone 0458 550 404.